- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mono/Poly - Paramatma
- Write a Review
- #K69792 000000000 K69792000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Paramatma is the Supreme Soul, but in this case it's the supreme sound. After two years of toiling, Mono/Poly debuted h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Paramatma is the Supreme Soul, but in this case it's the supreme sound. After two years of toiling, Mono/Poly debuted his first full-length release, Paramatma, on May 25, 2010. The album is a mix of dub-step beats, astral soundscapes, Eastern philosophy, Metaphysics, and politics. Paramatma has a range of sound that is as cohesive as it is open to experimentation, and the album is less individual tracks and more elements of a musical journey.;Track List:1. Art 9 (1:47);2. Explosive Puppetry (2:54);3. False Flag (3:01);4. Black Box Matrix Death (3:31);5. Antibodies (4:34);6. The System Crumbles (2:45);7. Roots in Earth (Muladhara) (2:45);8. Waters of Duality (9:45);9. Land of Love / Star Grab (5:44);10. Analysis (Dna) Fire Passion (4:06);11. The Great Awakening (5:41);12. Spring Crossings (3:02);13. In the Air (Anahata) (3:35);14. Lucid Day Dreams (1:05);15. Vibrations (Vishuddha) (1:25);16. The Minds Eye (Clarity Vision) (2:18);17. Lets Take a Trip (8:15);18. Fireworks (Sahasrara) (2:40);19. 1000 Pedaled Lotus (Awakened) (1:44)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.