- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monolord - Empress Rising
- Write a Review
- #K73626 000000000 K73626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Sweden's psychedelic doom band, Monolord, is set to release their First full length LP "Empress Rising" via Easy Rider ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Sweden's psychedelic doom band, Monolord, is set to release their First full length LP "Empress Rising" via Easy Rider Records in April 2014. The five song album comes in at almost 50 minutes of skull crushing heavy grooves and heavy guitars that summon the spirits of Norse gods when played at loud volumes. Monolord is for more than just doom-metal fanatics-this is an epic record for all fans of guitar driven rock and roll, stoner rock, and heavy riffs. As a free gift from Monolord and EasyRider Records you can download the title song "Empress Rising" here. The song is a 12 minute long opus that will leave you wanting more, but you will have to wait until April 1 2014 for the rest of the record that will be making headlines for next year. Empress Rising has all of the flavors of an iconic doom record and follows in the footsteps of Sleep Holy Mountain, Pallbearer "Sorrow and Extinction", Electric Wizard "Witchcult Today" with melodic vocals and harmonies that are super psychedelic and easy to sing along with.;Track List:1. Empress Rising;2. Audhumbla;3. Harbinger of Death;4. Icon;5. Watchers of the Waste
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.