- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Montrose - Montrose
- Write a Review
- K60094 000000000 K60094000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/28/2011;Notes:Monster guitarist Ronnie Montrose and up-and-coming singer Sammy Hagar led the charge as this band debuted with one of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/28/2011;Notes:Monster guitarist Ronnie Montrose and up-and-coming singer Sammy Hagar led the charge as this band debuted with one of the most influential, intensely rocking albums of it's era: Montrose's eponymous 1973 LP. Sammy's screams and Ronnie's stadium-sized riffs have never sounded better than on this limited-edition, 180-gram audiophile vinyl: Bad Motor Scooter Rock the Nation Space Station No. 5 Rock Candy, and other tracks that greatly influenced Van Halen and countless other bands!;Track List:1. Rock the Nation;2. Bad Motor Scooter;3. Space Station No. 5;4. I Don't Want It;5. Good Rockin Tonight;6. Rock Candy;7. One Thing on My Mind;8. Make It Last;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.