- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moondog - Viking of Sixth Avenue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K60376 000000000 K60376000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/24/2005;Track List:1. Theme and Variations;2. Down Is Up for Chamber Ensemble;3. Bumbo;4. Big Cat Sextet;5. Oo Debut Solo;6. Lament 1...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/24/2005;Track List:1. Theme and Variations;2. Down Is Up for Chamber Ensemble;3. Bumbo;4. Big Cat Sextet;5. Oo Debut Solo;6. Lament 1 ("Bird's Lament");7. Moondog's Symphony 1 (Timberwolf);8. Moondog's Symphony 2 (Sagebrush);9. Rabbit Hop;10. Rimshot;11. Snaketime Rhythm;12. Instrumental Round;13. Double Bass Duo;14. Why Spend a Dark Night with Me for Chamber Ensemble;15. All Is Loneliness for Chamber Ensemble;16. Snaketime Rhythm;17. Dragon's Teeth;18. Oboe Round;19. Be a Hobo for Chamber Ensemble;20. Dog Trot for Saxophone Ensemble Percussion;21. Oasis;22. Avenue of the Americas;23. 2 w 46th Street;24. Lullaby (2 w 46th Street);25. Fog on the Hudson (425 w 57th Street);26. Utsu;27. On and Off the Beat;28. Chant;29. From One to Nine;30. Improvisation in 4/4;31. Enough About Human Rights!;32. Viking for Celesta Percussion;33. Rimshot;34. Chaconne in G Major;35. Oasis;36. Invocation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.