- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morphine - Cure for Pain
- Write a Review
- K56471 000000000 K56471000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1993 album from the American Indie rockers. Low-rock and Fuck-rock are two descriptors enigma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1993 album from the American Indie rockers. Low-rock and Fuck-rock are two descriptors enigmatic Morphine front man Mark Sandman used to describe his band's beat-inspired blues-jazz-rock holy racket. Hailed by the alternative college-rock community in the mid-1990s after motion picture soundtrack placements in Spanking the Monkey and the MTV animated series Beavis and Butt-head, such commercial endorsements did little to distract from Cure for Pain's deep soul.;Track List:1. Dawna;2. Buena;3. I'm Free Now;4. All Wrong;5. Candy;6. A Head with Wings;7. In Spite of Me;8. Thursday;9. Cure for Pain;10. Mary Won't You Call My Name?;11. Let's Take a Trip Together;12. Sheila;13. Miles Davis' Funeral;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.