- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moss Icon - Complete Discography
- Write a Review
- #K72312 000000000 K72312000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:In the mid-late 1980s, Moss Icon pioneered a progressive, highly emotive sound that stood in stark contrast to just abo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:In the mid-late 1980s, Moss Icon pioneered a progressive, highly emotive sound that stood in stark contrast to just about everything even remotely considered punk-rock at the time. In retrospect, they more resembled an inspired marriage of the bleak post-punk leanings of Joy Division with the raucous riffage of the Wipers, albeit considerably less accessible thanks to Moss Icon's more sinister tone, exploratory arrangements, and frontman Jonathan Vance's almost stream-of-conscious sociopolitical rampages.;Track List:1. Mirror;2. I'm Back Sleeping or Fucking or Something;3. Divinity Cove;4. Locket;5. As Afterwards the Words Still Ring;6. Lyburnum Wit's End (Liberation Fly);7. Cricketty Rise (Haverton Roads Browns and Greens);8. Happy (Unbounded Glory);9. The Life;10. Kick the Can;11. Memorial;12. Moth;13. Guatemala;14. Gravity;15. As Afterwards the Words Still Ring;16. Familiar Presides;17. Hate in Me;18. What They Lack;19. Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.