- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mozart - Gran Partita
- Write a Review
- #K91901 000000000 K91901000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:EU LP pressing. 2014. Half-speed is literally half the speed. But only during the production! When being played, everyt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:EU LP pressing. 2014. Half-speed is literally half the speed. But only during the production! When being played, everything runs perfectly normally again. This record requires no special treatment at all it simply sounds better.Convince yourself of the natural, authentic timbres as heard on this LP. Enjoy the refined difference between clarinets and basset horn, the soft cantilenas of the oboes, the huge color spectrum of the horns, the ensemble playing of the bassoons with the double bass. And let yourself be carried away by the magnificent Gran Partita as interpreted by the Stuttgart Winds ensemble!;Track List:1. Largo. Molto allegro (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita");2. Menuetto - Trio I II (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita");3. Adagio (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita");4. Menuetto. Allegretto - Trio I II (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita");5. Romanze (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita");6. Tema con variazioni. Andante (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita");7. Finale. Molto Allegro (Serenade in B flat Major KV 361 "Gran Partita")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.