- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Murray Head - Say It Ain't So - 180 Gram Vinyl 2017 Limited Ed.
- Write a Review
- K59478 000000000 K59478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/23/2017;Notes:Deluxe 180gm black vinyl LP pressing with original label, black paper inner sleeve, gatefold cardboard jacket with albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/23/2017;Notes:Deluxe 180gm black vinyl LP pressing with original label, black paper inner sleeve, gatefold cardboard jacket with album sticker. Say It Ain't So is the second studio album by Murray Head. It was released in 1975 on A&M Records. The album was produced by Paul Samwell-Smith, and the album features sleeve photography by Gered Mankowitz. Tony Kaye plays piano on one song, 'Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat", he was known for having played with Yes, Detective and Badfinger as well as with David Bowie. The Who's lead vocalist, Roger Daltrey covered 'Say It Ain't So, Joe' for his third solo studio album One Of The Boys with Keith Moon on drums and John Entwistle on bass. The Hollies also covered the track, as well as Gary Brooker on No More Fear Of Flying. Cliff Richard covered the track 'Never Even Thought' and The Hollies also covered 'When I'm Yours'.;Track List:1. Say It Ain't So Joe;2. Boy on the Bridge;3. Boats Away;4. When I'm Yours;5. Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat;6. She's Such a Drag;7. Never Even Thought;8. Silence Is a Strong Reply;9. Don't Forget Him Now;10. You're So Tasty;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.