- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Muse - Absolution
- Write a Review
- #K58133 000000000 K58133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2009;Notes:Absolution is the third studio album by the English alternative rock band Muse. It was released on 15 September 2003 in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2009;Notes:Absolution is the third studio album by the English alternative rock band Muse. It was released on 15 September 2003 in Japan, on 22 September 2003 in the United Kingdom on Mushroom Records and A&E Records and on 23 March 2004 in the United States by East West Records and Taste Media. The album followed up on it's predecessor's diverse musical tendencies and elaborate sound, while also having a more focused and consistent theme and aesthetic throughout. Absolution has a noticeably darker and heavier tone musically, with a lyrical focus on the theological and apocalyptic concepts. The album reached number one in the UK Album Charts. It also yielded the band's first top 10 single hit, with "Time Is Running Out" peaking at number 8 in the UK singles chart. In 2009, it was voted by Kerrang! As the second-best album of the 21st century thus far. (Muse's previous album, Origin of Symmetry, and their subsequent release, Black Holes and Revelations, also appeared in the top fifty);Track List:1. Intro 0:22;2. Apocalypse Please 4:12;3. Time Is Running Out 3:56;4. Sing for Absolution 4:54;5. Stockholm Syndrome 4:58;6. Falling Away with You 4:40;7. Interlude 0:37;8. Hysteria 3:47;9. Blackout Producer - John Cornfield Paul Reeve 4:22;10. Butterflies and Hurricanes Producer - John Cornfield Paul Reeve 5:01;11. The Small Print 3:29;12. Endlessly 3:48;13. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist 3:11;14. Ruled By Secrecy 4:52
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.