- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My Morning Jacket - Waterfall
- Write a Review
- #K54655 000000000 K54655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing 2015 release, the seventh album by the Americana heroes. Recorded in Stinson Beach CA, The Wat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing 2015 release, the seventh album by the Americana heroes. Recorded in Stinson Beach CA, The Waterfall is the band's first release on the Capitol imprint and the follow‐up to their Grammy‐nominated Circuital, which was ranked among 2011's best albums by publications such as Rolling Stone, Paste, MOJO, and Uncut. On The Waterfall, there are moments that reach back to early albums such as 2001's At Dawn and 2003's It Still Moves, the record that gave the band a much broader audience. But the experimentation that marked 2004's Z, 2008's Evil Urges and James' 2013 solo album, Regions of Light and Sound of God is clearly in effect. The Waterfall sounds like history and decades colliding, like a record made by fervent music fans in search of that tingle up the spine. Inveterate music geeks will hear echoes of vintage rock and pop as MMJ continues to honor it's influences without aping any of them The Waterfall sounds like nothing else but also warmly familiar.;Track List:1. Believe (Nobody Knows);2. Compound Fracture;3. Like A River;4. In It's Infancy (The Waterfall);5. Get The Point;6. Spring (Among The Living);7. Thin Line;8. Big Decisions;9. Tropics (Erase Traces);10. Only Memories Remain;11. Hillside Song (Bonus Track);12. Compound Fracture [Miami Jungle Version] (Bonus Track);13. I Can't Wait (Bonus Track);14. Only Memories Remain [Jim Demo] (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.