- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nailbomb - Point Blank
- Write a Review
- #K55827 000000000 K55827000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Nailbomb was a side project by Sepultura's Max Cavalera an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Nailbomb was a side project by Sepultura's Max Cavalera and producer/engineer Alex Newport in the mid-1990s. Point Blank is their only studio album, originally released in 1994 by Roadrunner Records. The album combines the thrash-metal fury of Sepultura with the robotic industrial clangor of Fudge Tunnel - a big hit on the festival scene at the time. Nearly the entire Sepultura lineup is present on the guest list - both Andreas Kisser and Igor Cavalera are credited. Also Dino Cazares of Fear Factory and Ritchie Bujnowski from Wicked Death are featured on the album. The first track, 'Wasting Away', appears in the 1995 film To Die For. 'Exploitation' is a cover originally recorded by the English crust punk band Doom. Relentless grinding riffs, and an industrial-strength percussive roar, the lyrics are uniformly nihilistic and the album is riddled with left-field samples that add a disorienting, dehumanizing texture. This is an ass-kicking album, that is full-on malevolent from the get-go. Point Blank is abrasive, in your face and loud as hell with the lid off.;Track List:1. Wasting Away;2. Vai Toma No CÚ;3. 24 Hour Bullshit;4. Guerrillas;5. Blind and Lost;6. Sum of Your Achievements;7. Cockroaches;8. For F*#k's Sake;9. World of SH*T;10. Exploitation;11. Religious Cancer;12. Shit Piñata;13. Sick Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.