- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nancy & Beth - Nancy And Beth
- Write a Review
- K60296 000000000 K60296000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. In the year of our Lord 2011 Megan Mullally met Stephanie Hunt in a sport utility ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. In the year of our Lord 2011 Megan Mullally met Stephanie Hunt in a sport utility vehicle whilst filming a motion picture in Smithville, Texas. They exchanged haiku, made significant eye contact, admired each other's stigmata and sang close harmony. The Earth inhaled sharply. Reality expanded and shuddered with delight. The local tree frogs stoppered their raucous ditty and have nary been heard from since. That blessed day saw the voluptuous becoming of Nancy & Beth - the most magnificent duo that every laid lung to a blues chord - conjoin together as one. A brace of beauties, plying their troth to bring it to you sweetly in your ear-holes. Together with their gypsy band of starry eyed mystics, jazz pastors and tea-heads, these curvaceous ladies will blow mouth sounds and shake their accessories like the ripest bags of produce until you go jingle-jangle in your juice-box. Welcome to pleasure.;Track List:1. Please Mr. Jailer;2. Fine Brown Frame;3. One Mint Julep;4. Vibrate;5. I Don't Love Her;6. Cab Driver;7. Jack Your Dead;8. 100000 Women Can't Be Wrong;9. He Stopped Loving Her Today;10. Saved
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.