- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
- Write a Review
- #K54680 000000000 K54680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Initially released in 1952 as a 10" LP, this best-selling album was expanded to 12 tracks and rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Initially released in 1952 as a 10" LP, this best-selling album was expanded to 12 tracks and released as a vinyl LP in 1954. Unforgettable is a collection of some of Nat King Cole's earliest recordings, including a track from The Nat King Cole Trio. The title has long since been out of print in the vinyl format. Nat King Cole first came to prominence as a leading jazz pianist. He was widely noted for his soft baritone voice, performing in big band and jazz genres, and was a major force in popular music for three decades. Cole was one of the first African Americans to host a national television variety show, The Nat King Cole Show. His recordings remained popular worldwide after his death from lung cancer in February 1965.;Track List:1. Unforgettable;2. A Portrait of Jennie;3. What'll I Do?;4. Lost April;5. Answer Me My Love;6. Hajji Baba (Persian Lament);7. Too Young;8. Mona Lisa;9. (I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons;10. Red Sails in the Sunset;11. Pretend;12. Make Her Mine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.