- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats - A Little Something More From
- Write a Review
- K57769 000000000 K57769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release. A Little Something More From Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release. A Little Something More From Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats is a collection of B-sides and bonus material from the band's debut album. This collection is something that Nathaniel and the band wanted the fans to have while they are working on their follow up album. Many of these songs have become fan favorites from the live shows. Rateliff is an American musician, singer and songwriter from Hermann, Missouri. Known for his folk-based, pensive songwriting, Rateliff has garnered attention with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, the soulful R&B combo he formed in 2013. Prior to the Night Sweats, he recorded both as a solo artist and backed by The Wheel.;Track List:1. Parlor 2:42;2. I Did It 2:41;3. Out on the Weekend 3:37;4. Wasting Time 3:33;5. What I Need 5:03;6. Just to Talk to You 4:48;7. How to Make Friends 3:11;8. Late Night Party 3:23;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.