- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neal Morse - Testimony
- Write a Review
- #K70950 000000000 K70950000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Neal Morse's career path is full of unexpected twists and turns, sudden changes and pleasant surpris...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Neal Morse's career path is full of unexpected twists and turns, sudden changes and pleasant surprises - much like the epic progressive rock compositions for which he has become known. In the mid '90s he formed the quirky Spock's Beard and the prog supergroup Transatlantic with drumming legend Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Marillion's Pete Trewavas and The Flower Kings' Roine Stolt in 2000. 2003 found Morse two albums into an equally as impressive solo career and delivering Testimony, an undeniably dramatic and powerful account of his journey to salvation. Fusing symphonic majesty and pop sensibility, Testimony is a compelling, creative epic unlike anything he released prior. Stylistically, it ranges from a full gospel choir to hard rock from a symphony orchestra to contemporary pop. Neal deftly weaves an epic musical tapestry, taking the listener on a fascinating journey as unique as the man behind it. Testimony is a uniquely solo achievement, with Neal not only writing, arranging and producing but singing the lead vocals and performing most of the instruments. While a solo album, Neal wasn't alone in the undertaking. He was joined by artists ranging from Portnoy to members of the Nashville Symphony. One special guest was one of Neal's musical heroes Dove-award winner and Kansas guitarist/songwriter Kerry Livgren.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.