- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Diamond - Acoustic Christmas
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54667 000000000 K54667000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 holiday release, the fourth Christmas album from celebrated singer/songwriter Neil Diam...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 holiday release, the fourth Christmas album from celebrated singer/songwriter Neil Diamond. This is his first acoustic Christmas album. Acoustic Christmas features a mélange of secular and religious classics including two brand new original tracks. Diamond has sold over 100 million albums worldwide. He is the second most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Billboard charts. 11 Grammy nominations. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame class of 2011. Is Neil Diamond going for the most Christmas albums released by one artist world record? With three separate full-length holiday albums already in his discography (and we're not counting the compilations), Neil brought a new approach to his latest gift to his fans. The stripped down, intimate vibe lends itself to Christmas standards such as "O Holy Night," "Do You Hear What I Hear," "Silent Night," "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and more including a few new originals. 13 new, soon to be timeless, holiday recordings!;Track List:1. O Holy Night;2. Do You Hear What I Hear;3. Christmas Prayers;4. Hark the Herald Angels Sing;5. Mary's Boy Child;6. Silent Night;7. Go Tell It on the Mountain;8. Children Go Where I Send Thee;9. Christmas in Killarney;10. Christmas Medley:Almost Day/Make a Happy Song/We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.