- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Finn - Out Of Silence
- Write a Review
- #K56311 000000000 K56311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the New Zealand-based singer/songwriter best known for his work with Crowded House...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the New Zealand-based singer/songwriter best known for his work with Crowded House and Split Enz. Following on from his enthusiasm for live streaming as new way of connecting with the audience Neil has written and completed a new batch of songs for a brand new solo record. Rather than complete it in a traditional manner, the idea is to record it live in one four-hour session, and stream the audio and video live to the world. Performing on the record are Neil (vocals and piano) and a 12-piece string section and a vocal group. Neil recorded the album as a live performance, and mixed as it runs.;Track List:1. Love Is Emotional;2. More Than One of You;3. Chameleon Days;4. Independence Day;5. Alone;6. Widow's Peak;7. Second Nature;8. The Law Is Always on Your Side;9. Terrorise Me;10. I Know Different
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.