- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nektar - Journey to the Centre of the Eye
- Write a Review
- K54839 000000000 K54839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Special collector s re-issue of this classic, sci-fi themed psychedelic mindtrip, the 1972 debut album by British progr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Special collector s re-issue of this classic, sci-fi themed psychedelic mindtrip, the 1972 debut album by British progressive rock legends, Nektar! Includes the original album mix fully remastered, informative liner notes by famed rock biographer Dave Thompson.;Track List:1. Prelude;2. Astronaut S Nightmare;3. Countenance;4. The Nine Lifeless Daughters of the Sun;5. Warp Oversight;6. The Dream Nebula Pt. 1;7. The Dream Nebula Pt. 2;8. It S All in the Mind;9. Burn Out My Eyes;10. Void of Vision;11. Pupil of the Eye;12. Look Inside Yourself;13. Death of the Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.