- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nektar - Magic Is a Child
- Write a Review
- K59350 000000000 K59350000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:NEKTAR / MAGIC IS A CHILD - Magic Is A Child is the seventh album from English progressive rock band Nektar. It is the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:NEKTAR / MAGIC IS A CHILD - Magic Is A Child is the seventh album from English progressive rock band Nektar. It is the only studio album released by Nektar without Roye Albrighton on guitar and lead vocals this album instead features Dave Nelson. A special reissue of the 1977 album from Prog masters Nektar, featuring a young Brooke Shields as cover model, available on CD!;Track List:1. Away from Asgard;2. Magic Is a Child;3. Eerie Lackawanna;4. Midnite Lite;5. Love to Share (Keep Your Worries Behind You);6. Train from Nowhere;7. Listen;8. On the Run (The Trucker);9. Spread Your Wings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.