- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neon Trees - Picture Show
- Write a Review
- #K75746 000000000 K75746000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 sophomore album from the Provo, Utah-based Alt-Rock band. The follow-up to the album Hab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 sophomore album from the Provo, Utah-based Alt-Rock band. The follow-up to the album Habits, Picture Show features the single 'Everybody Talks'. Like their name, Neon Trees are a combination of slick pop hooks and sturdy organic rock, both melodic and hard-hitting, their anthems of adolescent angst, longing, love lost and found, delivered with the kind of heart-on-the-sleeve passion that only comes from hard work and commitment.;Track List:1. Moving in the Dark;2. Teenage Sounds;3. Everybody Talks;4. Mad Love;5. Weekend;6. Lessons in Love (All Day All Night);7. Trust;8. Close to You;9. Hooray for Hollywood;10. Still Young;11. I Am the D.J;12. Show;13. Tell Me You Love Me;14. Take Me for a Ride
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.