- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neville Staple - Ska Crazy
- Write a Review
- K59274 000000000 K59274000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Neville Staple - Ska Crazy! (LP) The Original Rude Boy and former vocalist for hit UK band The Specials returns with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Neville Staple - Ska Crazy! (LP) The Original Rude Boy and former vocalist for hit UK band The Specials returns with a brand new album of original and classic ska material - Staple continues to wow the next generation of ska fans with performances throughout the UK including a spot on the Vive Le Rock stage at this year's GuilFest!;Track List:1. Time Longer Than Rope;2. Roadblock;3. Farmyard Connection;4. Play a Song for Me;5. Hypocrite;6. Johnny Too Bad;7. Rude Boy Returns;8. Wet Dream;9. Rub Up Push Up;10. Girl;11. Roadblock [Dub Mix];12. Farmyard Connection [Dub Mix];13. Play a Song for Me [Dub Mix];14. Girl [Dub Mix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.