- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
N.F.D - Got Left Behind
- Write a Review
- #K81480 000000000 K81480000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this 2016 single. NFD are a London and now part LA-based hybrid goth/rock band led...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this 2016 single. NFD are a London and now part LA-based hybrid goth/rock band led by singer, guitarist and songwriter Peter 'Bob' White. The band comprises Cradle Of Filth lead guitarist James McIlroy, The Eden House and Fields of the Nephilim bassist Tony Pettitt, guitarist Chris Milden, and Italian drum force Luca Mazzucconi. The band has performed at numerous European festivals including Whitby Gothic Weekend, Dark City, Witchfest, M'era Luna, Wave-Gotik-Treffen and Zillo. As well as headlining their own concerts, they have played as support for Skinny Puppy, The 69 Eyes, Mortiis, Umbra et Imago and The Mission.;Track List:1. Got Left Behind;2. Keep a Light Shining
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.