- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Hakim - Green Twins
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54319 000000000 K54319000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Nick Hakim is a DC-raised and NYC-based singer and multi-instrumentalist whose music e...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Nick Hakim is a DC-raised and NYC-based singer and multi-instrumentalist whose music experiments with soul, psychedelia, and R&B. He cites artists as diverse as Marvin Gaye, Portishead, Shuggie Otis, Bilal, and My Bloody Valentine as influences. His debut album Green Twins is a lush, ambitiously expansive project recorded over the last three years. It's production layers analog demos with more polished studio recordings, and it features NYC jazz experimentalists Onyx Collective and Jesse & Forever, artists Nick frequently performs with in the close-knit Brooklyn DIY circuit.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.