- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Jaina - A Narrow Way [180 Gram][Limited Edition][Digital Download Card]
- Write a Review
- L27535 000000000 L27535000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:A full-band album featuring aggressively memorable songs recorded in a unique way to capitalize on the energy of the li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:A full-band album featuring aggressively memorable songs recorded in a unique way to capitalize on the energy of the live performance skills of Nick's band. This album was played entirely by ten musicians in the same room at the same time, all mixed live to 1/4" analog tape. If one person out of the ten missed a note or played the wrong part, the whole take had to be done over. This lack of a safety net gave the recordings a heightened sense of focus & purpose. Every instrument leaps off the tape with immediacy & humanity. Meanwhile, the lyrics of the songs deal w/the narrow path that people must take to do right in the world. There is fear all around fear of being different, fear of being the same-& in the middle is the narrow way, a small path that is hard to stay on, but which leads to very good things.;Track List:1. Narrow Way;2. Walking Into a Burning House;3. That's the Kind of Fruit That You Leave on the Vine;4. Battleground;5. Eleanor;6. Winding Sheet;7. I Forget My Name;8. That Tired Tired Lie;9. Singing the Devil's Tune;10. Planters Field;11. I Know I'm Your Man;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.