- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Lowe - Quality Street: A Seasonal Selection For The Whole Family
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K72697 000000000 K72697000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 holiday release from the veteran British singer/songwriter. When Nick Lowe was approached by hi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 holiday release from the veteran British singer/songwriter. When Nick Lowe was approached by his record label about making a Christmas album, his reaction wasn't exactly one of comfort and joy. And the joys of Christmas infuse the dozen songs on Quality Street: A Seasonal Selection for All the Family. The album features originals and covers of seldom heard seasonal songs plus a few you may be slightly familiar with. Anyone who likes their Christmas soundtracks with plenty of heart and humor, and a sprinkle of understated charm, will enjoy Quality Street for the newly minted classic that it is. You might say it's the kind of record that gives vulgar, tawdry commercialism a good name.;Track List:1. Children Go Where I Send Thee;2. Christmas Can't Be Far Away;3. Christmas at the Airport;4. Old Toy Trains;5. The North Pole Express;6. Hooves on the Roof;7. I Was Born in Bethlehem;8. Just to Be with You (This Christmas);9. Rise Up Shepherd;10. Silent Night;11. A Dollar Short of Happy;12. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH CD, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.