- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Waterhouse - Holly
- Write a Review
- #K61025 000000000 K61025000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 from the Indie singer/songwriter. Nick Waterhouse grew up in Huntingt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 from the Indie singer/songwriter. Nick Waterhouse grew up in Huntington Beach, known predominantly for surf culture and tanning salons. He established his musical sensibilities in the middle of the burgeoning Southern California Psych-Garage scene (Burger Records, Ty Segall, McHugh's Distillery studio) while retaining his unique perspective on the spirit of American Rhythm & Blues and Rock 'n' Roll.;Track List:1. High Tiding;2. This Is a Game;3. It No. 3;4. Let It Come Down;5. Sleeping Pills;6. Holly;7. Dead Room;8. Well It's Fine;9. Ain't There Something That Money Can't Buy;10. Hands on the Clock
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.