- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nickelback - Feed The Machine
- #K63783 000000000 K63783000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Co-produced with Chris Baseford, Nickelback's ninth studio album Feed The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Co-produced with Chris Baseford, Nickelback's ninth studio album Feed The Machine showcases a more aggressive and urgent sound from the band. With the title track and lead single, Nickelback explores the struggle for people to think for themselves on a variety of levels within this tumultuous digital fueled era. Introspective and timely, the track offers a pulsating slice of the Nickelback aural experience. With that gauntlet thrown, follow-up track "Coin for the Ferryman" takes the listener on a road trip that promises, "we can make it but we take the chance of never going back home," while additional single "Must Be Nice" offers up 100 mile an hour in your face rock-n-roll. The album does not shy away from also touching upon matters of the heart either. On "Song on Fire," the band talks about the need to love or be loved, your heart yearning for something that your rational mind knows is impossible to hold onto.;Special Attributes:COLLECTOR'S EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.