- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nikki Lane - Highway Queen
- Write a Review
- #K66633 000000000 K66633000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the third album from singer/songwriter...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the third album from singer/songwriter Nikki Lane. Highway Queen sees the young Nashville rebel emerge as one of country and rock's most gifted songwriters. Produced by Lane and fellow singer-songwriter Jonathan Tyler, and recorded in Denton, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee, Highway Queen is an emotional tour-de-force. Blending potent lyrics, unbridled blues guitars and vintage '60s country-pop swagger, Lane's new music will resonate as easily with Black Keys and Lana Del Rey fans as those of Neil Young and Tom Petty. Highway Queen starts with the whiskey-soaked restlessness of 700,000 Rednecks, a rowdy call to action, and ends on the profoundly raw Forever Lasts Forever, where Lane belts freely, mourning a failed marriage - the lighter shade of skin left behind from her wedding ring. Lane's journey to heartbreak takes exquisite turns. Companion is pure Everly Brothers' dreaminess (I would spend a lifetime/ Playing catch you if I can). Elsewhere, she goes on a Vegas bender on the rollicking Jackpot, fights last-call blues (Foolish Heart) and tosses off brazen one-liners at a backroom piano (Big Mouth).;Track List:1. 700000 Rednecks;2. Highway Queen;3. Lay You Down;4. Jackpot;5. Companion;6. Big Mouth;7. Foolish Heart;8. Send the Sun;9. Muddy Waters;10. Forever Lasts Forever;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.