- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nina Simone - Let It All Out
- Write a Review
- #K68098 000000000 K68098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Let It All Out was released in 1966, & was Simone's 5th album with Philips Records. Some of the trac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Let It All Out was released in 1966, & was Simone's 5th album with Philips Records. Some of the tracks are live recordings. It features "Images," an a cappella performance by Simone, based on a poem by Waring Cuney. It was a live recording sung a cappella during the same performance of songs that was featured on Nina Simone In Concert (1964). "Love Me or Leave Me" and "Mood Indigo" were also featured on Simone's debut album Little Girl Blue these are new performances and different arrangements. Nina Simone was an American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist who worked in a broad range of musical styles including classical, jazz, blues, folk, R&B, gospel, and pop. Simone's musical style fused gospel and pop with classical music, in particular Johann Sebastian Bach, and accompanied expressive, jazz-like singing in her contralto voice.;Track List:1. Mood Indigo;2. The Other Woman;3. Love Me or Leave Me;4. Don't Explain;5. Little Girl Blue;6. Chauffeur;7. For Myself;8. The Ballad of Hollis Brown;9. This Year's Kisses;10. Images;11. Nearer Blessed Lord
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.