- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nina Simone - Little Girl Blue
- L28512 000000000 L28512000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Little Girl Blue, released in 1957, was Nina Simone's first studio recording ever. It was originally issued on the Beth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Little Girl Blue, released in 1957, was Nina Simone's first studio recording ever. It was originally issued on the Bethlehem label and features the singer/pianist backed by bassist Jimmy Bondb (who had been a member of the Chet Baker Quartet among other groups) and drummer Albert "Tootie" Heath, one of the celebrated Heath brothers (the other two being saxophonist Jimmy Heath, and bassist Percy Heath). Many of the tracks from this LP would become true classics, among them her perennial version of "My Baby Just Cares For Me". All Music Guide reviewer Thom Jurek gave the album four stars, stating that, "Little Girl Blue showcases her ballad voice as one of mystery and sensuality and showcases her up-tempo jazz style with authority and an enigmatic down-home feel that is nonetheless elegant." Limited Edition in Transparent Green Colored Vinyl. 180 gram. Colored Classic LPs. Direct Metal Mastering. Each LP Has It's Own Unique Sticker!;Track List:1. Mood Indigo 4:00;2. Don't Smoke in Bed 3:10;3. He Needs Me 2:27;4. Little Girl Blue 4:17;5. Love Me or Leave Me 3:20;6. My Baby Just Cares for Me 3:36;7. Good Bait 5:28;8. Plain Gold Ring 3:51;9. You'll Never Walk Alone 3:45;10. I Loves You Porgy 4:09;11. Central Park 6:47;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GREEN, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.