- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
N.W.A. - 100 Miles and Runnin
- Write a Review
- #K57009 000000000 K57009000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing with 3D lenticular cover. 100 Miles and Runnin' is the platinum certified EP by N.W.A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing with 3D lenticular cover. 100 Miles and Runnin' is the platinum certified EP by N.W.A, released in 1990 on Ruthless Records. It is the first record the group released after Ice Cube began a solo career. Prior to recording the EP, all five of the group members had signed a long-term contract with the Ruthless Records label. However, member and lead vocalist Ice Cube refused the contract's terms and consequently separated himself from the group. The title track "100 Miles and Runnin'" was the group's first track to gain radio airtime and appear on TV with it's music video.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.