- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul
- Write a Review
- #K54359 000000000 K54359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Dig Out Your Soul is the seventh and final studio album by English rock band Oa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Dig Out Your Soul is the seventh and final studio album by English rock band Oasis, released on 6 October 2008 by Big Brother Records. It was recorded between August and December 2007 at Abbey Road Studios, and January and March 2008 at The Village Recorder. The album spawned three singles. The first single, "The Shock of the Lightning", was released shortly before the release of the album, on 29 September 2008. In promotion of the album, the band embarked on a world tour, debuting in Seattle at the WaMu Theater, and continuing for eighteen months. In 2009, the tour concluded (due to Noel Gallagher quitting the band) with major dates at some of the UK's biggest stadiums, notably the new Wembley Stadium, Sunderland's Stadium of Light and Edinburgh's Murrayfield. They also performed three hometown shows at Manchester's Heaton Park.;Track List:1. Bag It Up;2. The Turning;3. Waiting for the Rapture;4. The Shock of the Lightning;5. I'm Outta Time;6. (Get Off Your) High Horse Lady;7. Falling Down;8. To Be Where There's Life;9. Ain't Got Nothin';10. The Nature of Reality;11. Soldier on;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.