- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oby Onyioha - I Want To Feel Your Love
- Write a Review
- #K78272 000000000 K78272000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Oby Onyioha's I Want To Feel Your Love, originally released in 1981. "It's 1981 an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Oby Onyioha's I Want To Feel Your Love, originally released in 1981. "It's 1981 and Nigeria is booming. Oil was still bringing in the big petro-bucks and a new civilian government brought hope that the dark days of military dictatorships were over. A new album by a baby-voiced, permed, lipstick-wearing vocalist is riding high in the charts, capturing the mood of the nation perfectly. The singer was Oby Onyioha, the university educated daughter of the Godian prophet, His Holiness Ogbaja Kama Onu Kama Onyioha. The album was I Want To Feel Your Love, a collection of slick, up-tempo disco tracks, produced by the 'Quincy Jones of Nigeria', Lemmy Jackson. Handsomely packaged, sumptuously produced, it was as sophisticated and glossy as anything coming out of the west. The album also marked a cultural shift in Nigeria too. Oby Onyioha was a smart, modern woman exhorting her Nigerian sisters to 'Enjoy Your Life'. She wasn't sitting around waiting for a man to call. 'I Want To Feel Your Love', she sang. And 'I'll Put It Right Again', not some dominant boyfriend. Bright, brash and living for the moment, I Want To Feel Your Love is the soundtrack of a Nigeria confident and ready to take it's place in the world." -Peter Moore;Track List:1. I Want to Feel Your Love (6:03);2. I'll Put It Right Again (3:41);3. Enjoy Your Life (6:21);4. Wait for Me (4:27);5. Here We Are (6:02);6. Nne N'enye (3:53)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.