- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
O.C. Tolbert - My Sweet Baby / All I Want Is You
- Write a Review
- #K79748 000000000 K79748000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/25/2011;Notes:J T Rhythm's CD version of 'My Sweet Baby' is substantially different from the one issued on Palmer and fetching 4 figu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/25/2011;Notes:J T Rhythm's CD version of 'My Sweet Baby' is substantially different from the one issued on Palmer and fetching 4 figure prices. Slightly faster, better produced and in vastly improved aural quality, you'd need this even if you were a proud possessor of the original. The flip of that great 45 was J T's version of 'All I Want Is You' and here for the first time on vinyl is O C Tolbert's reading of the great song that even J T owners would consider to be the ultimate version.;Track List:1. My Sweet Baby;2. All I Want Is You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.