- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Off with Their Heads - Home
- Write a Review
- #K64508 000000000 K64508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. Off with Their Heads were signed to Epitaph after label head (and Bad Reli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. Off with Their Heads were signed to Epitaph after label head (and Bad Religion cofounder) Brett Gurewitz dubbed them "the best punk band going right now. " Since their 2010 debut, the band have been winning converts opening for such iconic artists as Bad Religion, the Bouncing Souls, Against Me!, Less Than Jake and Dropkick Murphy's. In Desolation won glowing press, such as Absolute Punk's description of "a walloping 34-minutes of Midwestern-bred punk rock with a dose of Descendents-like melody... plenty of gritty honesty and good-natured humor, like a punk rock Fresh Prince. " the band has been on the road virtually non- stop, inspiring spirited sing-along's, celebratory beer throwing and additional good natured chaos. Home chronicles the massive development of frontman Ryan Young's songwriting, and the new sonics that producer Bill Stevenson of the Descendents brings to the band's sound. For their many fans, this is more of what they want for the waiting fans of Gaslight Anthem, Against Me! And great punk rock, this is the album to discover.;Track List:1. Start Walking;2. Shirts;3. Nightlife;4. Focus on Your Own Family;5. Altar Boy;6. Don't Make Me Go;7. Come Find Me;8. Janie;9. Seek Advice Elsewhere;10. Always Alone;11. Stolen Away;12. Take Me Out;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.