- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oh Gunquit - Eat Yuppies & Dance
- Write a Review
- #K90484 000000000 K90484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:OH! GUNQUIT are a London five-piece that formed in 2011 blending their love of wild garage punk, exotica, raw rhythm'n'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:OH! GUNQUIT are a London five-piece that formed in 2011 blending their love of wild garage punk, exotica, raw rhythm'n'blues and surf-trash. To date, they have put out two self-released 7" singles through Rough Trade, the second being single of the week in Artrocker magazine. This is retro pop at it's killer best. Live on stage, the fiery, exotic sound on Eat Yuppies And Dance has been described as a cross between The Cramps and The B-52's, a unique blizzard of horns, spirited howls, buzzsaw guitars, hula hoops and fun, riotous rock'n'roll abandon, a crazy road trip of B-movies, freak shows, twisted carnivals, and adventuring.;Track List:1. Sinkhole;2. Head Bites Tail;3. Caves;4. Bad Bad Milk;5. Hope in Hell;6. Pony Boy;7. Into the Woods;8. I Need Help Now;9. Voodoo Meatshake;10. Lights Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.