- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Okkervil River - In The Rainbow Rain
- Write a Review
- #L26241 000000000 L26241000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/27/2018;Notes:Will Sheff follows-up his critically acclaimed 2016 album Away with In The Rainbow Rain. Recorded on the heels of a wor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/27/2018;Notes:Will Sheff follows-up his critically acclaimed 2016 album Away with In The Rainbow Rain. Recorded on the heels of a world tour, the band entered the studio energized, recording live, and in the process creating a massive sounding Okkervil River record. Sheff says "I had intended the new songs to continue in the exact sonic vein of Away, but almost immediately they started to diverge... The sound was more electric and playful - it was a happy sound, because I was happier than I'd been in years.";Track List:1. Famous Tracheotomies. 4:55;2. The Dream and the Light. 6:49;3. Love Somebody. 4:12;4. Family Song. 5:10;5. Pulled Up the Ribbon. 4:11;6. Don't Move Back to la. 4:38;7. Shelter Song. 5:00;8. How It Is. 3:34;9. External Actor. 4:08;10. Human Being Song. 6:10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.