- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old Crow Medicine Show - Remedy
- Write a Review
- #K54310 000000000 K54310000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the American string band. The band got it's' start banging on street corners in Ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the American string band. The band got it's' start banging on street corners in New York state and up through Canada, winning audiences along the way with their boundless energy and spirit. They eventually found themselves in Boone, North Carolina where they caught the attention of Folk icon Doc Watson while playing in front of a pharmacy. He immediately invited the band to play at his MerleFest, helping to launch their career. Shortly thereafter the band relocated to Nashville for a residency at the Grand Ole Opry, where they entertained the crowd between shows. It's been over 15 years since these humble beginnings, and the band has gone on to tour the world, sell over 800,000 albums, become frequent guests on a Prairie Home Companion, and play renowned festivals like Bonnaroo, Coachella, and the Newport Folk Festival.;Track List:1. Brushy Mountain Conjugal Trailer 3:50;2. 8 Dogs 8 Banjos 2:52;3. Sweet Amarillo 3:23;4. Mean Enough World 3:19;5. Dearly Departed Friend 4:26;6. Firewater 3:14;7. Brave Boys 2:40;8. Doc's Day 3:20;9. O Cumberland River 3:21;10. Tennessee Bound 2:50;11. Shit Creek 3:25;12. Sweet Home 2:49;13. The Warden 3:28
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.