- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old Crow Medicine Show - Volunteer
- Write a Review
- L34192 000000000 L34192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2018 release from Grammy award-winning r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2018 release from Grammy award-winning roots band Old Crow Medicine Show. The album was recorded at the historic RCA Studio A and produced by Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson). Since the release of their last Grammy-winning studio effort Remedy, Old Crow Medicine Show has taken their versatility to another level, by not only reinterpreting Bob Dylan's seminal album Blonde On Blonde, but also collaborating with pop sensation Kesha. Volunteer is yet another fine example of how Old Crow Medicine Show remains one of the most vibrant and forward thinking traditional bands of their time. The songs on Volunteer illustrate themes that resonate far beyond Old Crow Medicine Show's diverse fan base, while also showcasing the depth in the group's songwriting.;Track List:1. Flicker Shine;2. A World Away;3. Child of the Mississippi;4. Dixie Avenue;5. Look Away;6. Shout Mountain Music;7. The Good Stuff;8. Old Hickory;9. Homecoming Party;10. Elzick's Farewell;11. Whirlwind;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.