- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On an On - Give in
- Write a Review
- #K71556 000000000 K71556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. After smashing everything they knew to pieces, they pulled themselves together around Give In, On an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. After smashing everything they knew to pieces, they pulled themselves together around Give In, On an On's ten-track debut album a dream-washed textural journey armed with a biting perspective on life, love, and the commonality of loss. It is an affair that sizzles with electricity and calls one in with it's unnerved openness. In the studio, the band members explored a natural chemistry and honed their sound synthesizers, scattershot electro beats and ambient ear candy gave guitars, bass and drums a ghostly sheen.;Track List:1. Ghosts;2. Every Song;3. American Dream;4. The Hunter;5. All the Horses;6. Bad Mythology;7. War Is Gone;8. Cops;9. Panic;10. I Wanted to Say More;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.