- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Otis Redding - Lonely and Blue: The Deepest Soul Of Otis Redding
- Write a Review
- #K57772 000000000 K57772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 collection from the Soul legend. Deepest Soul was designed, both in song choice and packaging, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 collection from the Soul legend. Deepest Soul was designed, both in song choice and packaging, to evoke the look and feel of a late '60' s Stax Records album that Redding might have released at the height of his career, but, in fact, it's a collection that never existed... until now. This is an album that hones in on one mood and one theme only - heartbreak. Says producer David Gorman: "The goal of this album was to create the best album Otis never made and 'reissue' it in 2013 rather than do another 'hits' compilation." the album has been produced to look and feel like a decades-old Stax/Volt LP - complete with LP wear marks on the cover! This pressing comes in blue vinyl. It was mastered by George Horn at Fantasy Studios & Pressed at Rainbo Records!;Track List:1. I Love You More Than Words Can Say;2. Gone Again;3. Free Me;4. Open the Door (Skeleton Key Version);5. A Waste of Time;6. These Arms of Mine;7. I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now);8. Everybody Makes a Mistake;9. Little Ol' Me;10. I've Got Dreams to Remember (Rougher Dreams);11. Send Me Some Lovin';12. My Lover's Prayer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.