- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
OutKast - ATLiens
- Write a Review
- #K57656 000000000 K57656000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited double picture disc vinyl LP pressing. ATLiens is the second studio album by American hip hop duo OutKast, rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited double picture disc vinyl LP pressing. ATLiens is the second studio album by American hip hop duo OutKast, released on August 27, 1996. The duo wanted to improve on their 1994 debut album Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik and gain respect for their growing Southern hip hop scene. OutKast recorded ATLiens in sessions at several Atlanta studios-Bosstown Recording Studios, Doppler Recording Studios, PatchWerk Recording Studio, Purple Dragon Studios, and Studio LaCoCo-as well as Chung King Recording Studio and Sound On Sound Recording in New York City. ATLiens debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart, and it sold nearly 350, 000 copies in it's first two weeks of release. The album was very well received by music critics upon it's release, who praised the record's lyrical content. It has been certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for shipments of two million copies in the United States. The album spawned the singles "Elevators (Me & You)", "ATLiens", and "Jazzy Belle". Since it's release, ATLiens has been listed by several magazines and critics as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.