- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful
- Write a Review
- #K67106 000000000 K67106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2011;Notes:Owl City's Adam Young, a 24 year old small town Minnesotan who had never been on an airplane until two years ago, has e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/14/2011;Notes:Owl City's Adam Young, a 24 year old small town Minnesotan who had never been on an airplane until two years ago, has experienced many extraordinary moments over the past 18 months, including calling his mom back home on his cell phone while standing on the Great Wall of China. Young's travels came in the wake of the blockbuster success of Owl City's major label debut album the lush, lovingly created OCEAN EYES, which was released in July 2009. Young's adventures are evocatively detailed on the impossibly catchy Eectro Pop songs that make up Owl City's self produced new album, ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL, which finds Young expanding his sonic palette as he takes his listeners into a verdant musical dreamland on such tracks as first single "Alligator Sky," "The Real World," and "Dreams Don't Turn to Dust." Throughout the album, Young retains his trademark optimism, letting the listener know that no matter how tough times get, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.;Track List:1. The Real World;2. Deer in the Headlights;3. Angels;4. Dreams Don't Turn to Dust;5. Honey and the Bee;6. Kamikaze;7. January 28 1986;8. Galaxies;9. Hospital Flowers;10. Alligator Sky;11. The Yacht Club;12. Plant Life;13. Alligator Sky [No Rap Version] [Version]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.