- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pacific Gold - Sing My Welcome Home
- Write a Review
- L29046 000000000 L29046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hailing from Seattle, WA, Pacific Gold (the band formerly known as Wayfarer), has been heralded for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hailing from Seattle, WA, Pacific Gold (the band formerly known as Wayfarer), has been heralded for their "repurposed hymns and spiritual songs. " Beginning with lyric sets from old and sometimes forgotten hymns, PG creates entirely new music, aiming to exemplify the poetry and truth of the lyrics. Their influences range from modern indie rock to classic sixties pop and psychedelia. PG's debut EP The River was released in July 2012, ultimately receiving a 4-star review from ChristianityToday. They released their second EP, which was self-titled, in November of 2013. PG's songwriter Dan Koch was a member of the band Sherwood which has sold over 80k albums.;Track List:1. A Day Is Coming;2. Gone To The Grave;3. I Will Know Him;4. Song In The Air;5. Spirit Of God;6. Dear Refuge Of My Weary Soul;7. The Sand Of Time;8. Once I Had A Glorious View;9. Shed A Beam Of Heavenly Day;10. Sweet Rivers Of Redeeming Love;11. Sand Of Time (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.