- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Panda Bear - Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper
- Write a Review
- #K69160 000000000 K69160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Regular edition INDIE ONLY. DOUBLE VINYL plus VINYL EP version PANDA BEAR MEETS THE GRIM REAPER is the fifth studio alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Regular edition INDIE ONLY. DOUBLE VINYL plus VINYL EP version PANDA BEAR MEETS THE GRIM REAPER is the fifth studio album from Animal Collective founding member and critically acclaimed solo artist Noah Lennox, a.k.a. Panda Bear. It finds our hero leaving the airy minimalism of 2011's Tomboy and unpacking his sonic toolbox again (with the help of Pete 'Sonic Boom' Kember), rearranging the multitude of his disparate influences into the ever-morphing concoction he refers to as 'the soup.' Old school hip-hop textures and production techniques meld with the intuitive, cyclical melodies he has become known for, for a sound that is at once dense and playful.;Track List:1. Sequential Circuits;2. Mr Noah;3. Davy Jones' Locker;4. Crosswords;5. Butcher Baker Candlestick Maker;6. Boys Latin;7. Come to Your Senses;8. Tropic of Cancer;9. Shadow of the Colossus;10. Lonely Wanderer;11. Principe Real;12. Selfish Gene;13. Acid Wash;14. Mr Noah;15. Faces in the Crowd;16. Untying the Knot;17. This Side of Paradise;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.