- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parallelogram A La Carte: Hiss Golden Messenger
- Write a Review
- #K67812 000000000 K67812000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Matching up kindred spirits and mutual influences, this volume of Three Lobed Recording's Parallelog...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Matching up kindred spirits and mutual influences, this volume of Three Lobed Recording's Parallelogram series collects 2015 recordings from Hiss Golden Messenger and Michael Chapman. Both M.C. Taylor (Hiss Golden Messenger) and Michael Chapman have consistently won praise for possessing a certain songwriting prowess and earnest delivery. This LP only helps both artists cement their reputations. He Parallelogram collection originated in the particular magic that comes from finding the "right" musical pairing. We've all experienced the perfect song at the perfect time and know how electrifying it can be. The set and setting that combine to make those jukebox choices, mix tapes, or playlists really work can be so hard to define, but easy to identify once they are out there in the wild. Part of the fun for Three Lobed Recordings has always been trying to divine the alchemy of pairings that work to our ears.;Track List:1. I Wish I Had Not Said That;2. Still Life Blues;3. Smoke Rings;4. Another Story;5. The Mallard;6. Vanity and Pride;7. Stockport Monday (Homage Tom Rush);Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.