- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parov Stelar - Burning Spider
- Write a Review
- #K60726 000000000 K60726000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Import LP pressing. Parov Stelar returns with a brand new studio album. Entitled "The Burning Spider" the release opens...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Import LP pressing. Parov Stelar returns with a brand new studio album. Entitled "The Burning Spider" the release opens a new chapter of his samplebased sound. Whereas Parov Stelar chopped and alienated sampled vocals in the past, he now places the names of the sound donors self-consciously beside his own: Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker and Lightnin' Hopkins are also on the album as the singer Anduze from the American Virgin Islands, who already worked for Stelar before and who has a key position on "The Burning Spider". And, more or less as a bonus, there are still three "classic" Parov Stelar tracks with a decent portion of Swing on the album, because even if you are developing in giant steps you should not forget where you come from, and swing music is just a part of what Parov Stelar is. Many aspects of the unique Parov Stelar sound, that the worldwide Parov Stelar fans have been able to cherish and love remain, only influences and references are newly generated once again. On his last albums especially swing references made Stelar a global superstar of a genre, now he offers new sounds with blues and jazz elements to connect the decades. At the same time, he constantly rethinks his own musical history, and longtime fans will rediscover style elements that have been pushed in the background in the past years.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.