- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patrick Stump - Soul Punk
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61119 000000000 K61119000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the debut solo album from the frontman and songwriter for Alt-Rock favorites Fa...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the debut solo album from the frontman and songwriter for Alt-Rock favorites Fall Out Boy. The album features no guest artists and is truly a solo project with Patrick handling all the instruments, vocals and production completely on his own.;Track List:1. Explode;2. This City;3. Dance Miserable;4. Spotlight (New Regrets);5. The "I" in Lie;6. Run Dry (X Heart X Fingers);7. Greed;8. Everybody Wants Somebody;9. Allie;10. Coast (It's Gonna Get Better);11. This City
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.