- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patty Griffin - 1000 Kisses
- Write a Review
- K58864 000000000 K58864000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing include digital download. 1000 Kisses is the third studio album by Patty Griffin, originally ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing include digital download. 1000 Kisses is the third studio album by Patty Griffin, originally released in 2002. Now on vinyl for the first time, the album includes download and a deluxe booklet of lyrics and artwork. The album has sold 213,000 copies to date. Features guest background vocals by Emmylou Harris and also contains Patty's version of "Stolen Car" by Bruce Springsteen. The album reached a peak of #101 on the Billboard 200 chart resulting in a #1 peak on the Top Heatseekers chart. Patty Griffin is an accomplished vocalist and plays guitar and piano. She is known for her stripped-down songwriting style in the folk music genre. Her songs have been covered by numerous musicians, including Emmylou Harris, Ellis Paul, Rory Block, Dave Hause, and the Dixie Chicks.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.