- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul McCartney - New
- Write a Review
- K60244 000000000 K60244000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Paul McCartney returns to rock with NEW, his first album of brand new solo material in more than six years ! Produced b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Paul McCartney returns to rock with NEW, his first album of brand new solo material in more than six years ! Produced by Marc Ronson, Paul Epworth, Giles Martin & Ethan Johns. Paul McCartney is the most successful musician in popular music history, with 60 gold discs and sales of 100,000,000 singles. As a solo artist he has sold more than 10 million CDs in the Soundscan era alone.;Track List:1. Save Us;2. Alligator;3. On My Way to Work;4. Queenie Eye;5. Early Days;6. New;7. Appreciate;8. Everybody Out There;9. Hosanna;10. I Can Bet;11. Looking at Her;12. Road
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.